Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My Mad Skillz

Once again, I was up late playing Halo2. I decided I would fix my sleep schedule by staying up all night, but around 7am my brain decided it was time to sleep, and I just passed out. So, I set my alarm to wake me up at 9am. At 9:30, I awoke to discover I was late. I faced the dilema of whether to go late to class, and decided it was best. So I hurried myself the best I could, and arrived in class at 9:46. As soon as I arrived, I was back asleep, and my professor asked someone to wake me up and told me to leave. Damn! So...yeah. I totally failed Lessons in Punctuality and Conciousness, and now my professor and everyone in the class agrees I suck at life. In fact, I think they had a discussion about it once I left. So, after spending my time alone in the hall for the remainder of the class unconcious, I got up as children left and I headed to Anthropology. This class was not exciting, either, and I proceeded to sleep my way through it. Then, as I left that class to return to my dorm, I managed the brilliance of leaving my backpack in my anthro class. I noticed this as I was in my suite preparing to lie down. I had the option of going all the way down to find it, or sleep. Sleep was much closer in proximity to me, so I chose that. Waking at 4pm, I headed down and found it in the anthro room against the wall, so that was good. I thought it was warm, so I had left without a jacket, and it was raining much to my delight. So I froze on the way back. In my bumbling state on return to my suite, an attractive female I was unfamiliar with approached and asked me a question. Luckily, I had no clue what was going on, and I couldn't even understand her question. "Wait...um...uhh. I didn't hear you," I wittingly responded. "Do you know the time?" "The time? I am unfamiliar with it." She said, "ok, nevermind," as I walked away confused. People should really not ask strangers complicated questions out of nowhere. So, I lose for appearing retarded in the presence of an A.F.(attractive female). But the best was yet to come, as I had left my key on my desk in my suite. So, I stood outside, too lazy to contact anyone from above, freezing for a period of time, until someone randomly opened the door and I mozied my way in. Then I resumed my sleep until 7pm, took a shower, ate a dinner, and did some homework. That's about all for this day. Genny said she wanted to learn something from my blog, so I must appease my fans. Random fact: when Carebears poop, they cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home