Sunday, February 06, 2005

Multiple Kidneyosis

Today, I witnessed lots of kidney pain. They were worse yesterday and today because I played raquetball a couple days ago. But then I played raquetball today with Nick, and it got thousands of times worse. I tried playing through the pain because of my competitiveness and refusal to lose attitude. Yes, I lost anyway, but I'm in so much pain now. It's not the constant pain, but if I move, like at all, it's horrible. I took 1500 mg of advil, but it didn't do anything because it isn't muscle pain apparently. Just now, I got really really hungry. My stomach is saying "feed me!" but I can't do anything. I guess I'll put on ramen when I'm done feeding my appetite for blogging. Today was decent. Actually it kicked ass because I woke up before two people in this place: Brian and Shannon, his friend from home, and I almost woke up before Josh. Josh told me I didn't beat anybody because I set my alarm. Damn! I was so proud of myself for not being the last to awaken. Josh, Brian, Shannon and I had lunch at 3pm until 430pm, but that's all I've eaten today, except for a liter of Pepsi after raquetball. I think caffeine makes you really hungry. I also did laundry today, but they're all quite wrinkled, so I'm only wishing for an iron at this point. I also watched Boondock Saints for the fourth time or so with the suite. Personally, I think it's overrated (my suite thinks it's the best movie of all time), but I do like it, enough so that I've seen it multiple times. I'm not a great critic of movies though, I either like it or I don't, and usually it isn't the latter. I have difficulties rating one movie over another. Time for some ramen, and preparation for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home