Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Maximum Crash Time

Today, I was a bat-like biotch. I was up all night, went to Psyche class, and died trying. My professor was talking about the different sections of the brain, which I had generally already learned, and it was utterly uncaptivating. I tried, oh so hard I tried, to stay awake. But it was to no avail. I kept closing my eyes whenever I looked down. That class seemed hours long, because I fell asleep and woke up about 6 times in the 50 minutes period. I wouldn't have tried staying awake, except my professor made it clear in the first days of class that he didn't like it when kids slept in his class, and I want to have a good impression with him to keep my grades high. Anthropology was cancelled in lieu of us going to the careers fair at Powell, and English is always cancelled on Tuesdays in lieu of us having optional "conference days." So I headed back to my bed and slept until 9:30. I've got to get this sleep thing under control, and my Haloing under control. I feel, at 12:40am, very fresh and clean; I'm rested, showered, shaven, full, and have clean teeth! But now is not the time for that. I should be feeling like this in the mornings, not at midnight. So, I'm going to bed at 1am. I'm not sure if it's doable, but if I get sleep, I'll be happy. This week, I'm setting the goal before myself to get all my homework done while sleeping at nights instead of days. I'm resisting the urge to start Halo or stay online. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home