Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Demerits to Spare!

I give myself minus 10, NO!--minus 100, for playing halo on Monday. Then, I award myself another 85 demerits for getting mad over the gayness of the games, then minus another 93 for continuing to play when I wasn't doing well. Now I give Brian minus 2000 because he asked how Halo was being gay and I explained then he just left because of my explanation. If he didn't want the damn answer then he shouldn't ask! But I got my credit card and bought some foods at Wal-mart and Wegmans(the ultimate bargain type of shopping!), and I got a headset. Somehow, it took roughly 1.26 hours to find the headset I wanted that wasn't sold out, because the first 6 pages on Froogle were sold out; it was ridiculous. And I didn't pay the "hurry it up" shipping because I'm cheapo like that, even though I want it soon. The delivery said 2-4 days, and the next upgrade was 2-3 days, so it didn't seem worth it. But now I may have to wait until next Tuesday, and that would be a travesty because of my impatience. Keith was pretty cool today, so he gets +90, despite being sick and skipping some classes, so he's the only person who gained any points today (except maybe some Halo kids talking with German accents and being hilarious for a couple hours). I also attended a mandatory Fire Safety video for my suite, and it warned me to take fire precautions, because Joe Smith won't! Damn you, Joe Smith!! Endangering my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home