Monday, February 07, 2005

SuperBowl Sunday

It's after 3am and I should be headed to bed, but first I'll update a bit. The SuperBowl was today, and I watched that of course, because not watching it means you're missing out on American Culture. I'm not a fan of either the Patriots or the Eagles, but true to myself, I pick a team to support just before the game starts and root for that team. In this case, since I started watching it with Brian, I chose to vote for the Eagles. Eventually Zara came over and then it wasn't any fun. I don't like Zara for multiple reasons; she's really loud, she thinks she's hot when she isn't, she's obnoxious in her rooting for the opposite team, she gets angry if you disagree with her, her voice is very monotone and therefore uber annoying, and probably more. So I watched the game in Brian's room alone, but when someone you dislike comes over and spoils your game watching experience, it's not good. I did some homework and played an hour of halo, because if I didn't play it then I wouldn't be me. The stats on Bungie.net are down today for Updating, so I can't recall the specifics, but I won every single game on Slayer. I think I played four or five, so my ranking is probably getting closer to 15. I'm quite disappointed because I wanted to see how much I had gone up. I wasn't playing well, as in, I felt like I had no control over the joystick, but at the same time I was getting insane amounts of headshots out of my spastic movements, so it was pretty cool. Multiple double kills and two triple kills were achieved with the sniper, so I was pretty down with it. I also watched the homestarrunner halftime show, which was well worth my time. Anyway, the tip of the hat today goes to Keith for getting my Visa card from my house on his way back to Alfred. Because of this, now I can order things like a headset from online stores. I want some of those Budweiser and FedEx commercials saved on my computer, but first I'm off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home