Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Let's Go Get Some Mt. Dew!!

So now that I've officially lost all my visitors to this site ever, I'm going to write something. Let's see, last weekend was Hot Dog Weekend, despite my earlier post where I thought it was a different week because I lost track of the days, and Bob, his friend AJ, Derek and Nicole came over. It was the pwnz0r weekend because they are all awesome. What else...we got the facebook here. I've had it for about a week. I must say it is very destructive to everything because it's so addictive and it doesn't DO anything! I wish it did something so I wouldn't feel completely worthless when I was on looking at these "friends" I may have met once, or friends of friends I've never met. We played soccer and tied 1-1 yesterday and we have another game tonight. Oh! I talked with a hot girl yesterday, which is a good step forward in the right direction, because usually eye contact is tough, let alone initiating this word play you humans consider talking. Um...I was introduced to this drunken state you party-goers refer to as "being drunk" this weekend. Or maybe I wasn't, for those of you who want to still think of me as Straight edge. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and from now on I'm going to become an alcoholic because it sounds like fun. I just spent several hours writing this 6 page paper for English, and it's alright, but it's due later today and I still have to get Mark's book to put in quotes, because my stupid wench of a teacher likes that we do that with "proper MLA format." Okay, I'll head down to psyche now (or maybe I won't and I'm just messing with you).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would someone please explain to me what "Hot Dog Week" means?
~your clueless friend

April 20, 2005 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Elyse,(who else would be clueless?)
Hot Dog weekend refers to the annual celebrations and festivities at Alfred U and State, inclusive of hot dogs. Basically, there's a bunch of activities the schools/clubs set up and people wander around the streets.

May 14, 2005 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

how about NO! you spam commenting bastard.

December 13, 2005 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to rip out your heart and feast on your entrails! And I'm NOT going to click on your SOB blog, you undignified discharge.
Casey

March 23, 2006 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home