Sunday, March 13, 2005

Livin' in a Winter Wonderland

Reasons I haven't blogged for a week include: I was at home so I'm not on the computer much, I'm lazy, and I forgot my password. Needless to say, many amazing noteworthy things happened, and I would tell you about them, but I forgot. Maybe they weren't so important after all. I will touch upon some things I recall, for your enjoyment:
Friday...I arrived and did nothing; Saturday, I spent w/ Blair and saw Be Cool; Sunday, my sis came over and we cleaned, cooked, and shopped; Monday, Gagne and Alex came over and we had an excursion; Tuesday, my sister came over again and then my parents came back from Florida; Wednesday, nothing I recall; Thursday, hung out with the GagneƩ at the YMCA, attempting to learn how to wall-flip (which only ended in pain and failure); Friday, I went to UB and toured the place, and I saw Steve for a bit; Saturday, I went to Jen's party and saw everybody again; Sunday, I went to the Seussical w/ Jake and Blair, then came back here. Now, I am here, and my week is over and summed up in one sentence. I left a basket of stuff at home, and I'm sad, because spending time with my parents leaves me feeling depressed, and then they tell me I'm depressing, and it makes me more depressed, then they tell me all the things I have to do and all the decisions I have to make, and that is furthermore disheartening. It seems like I'm only happy when I'm around people, and yet here I am, in my room isolating myself from others with my closed door, with an essay to start and it's due tomorrow. Sigh... There's one thing that would make me happy right now and that's not happening. On the bright side, it appears I caught the cold my parents have had for the past week. I'll cut the crap: I'm in Alfred, and it's not that exciting. My week off was not essential, and though somewhat informative, it was not utilized properly to maximize my satisfaction. So for everyone reading this to keep tabs on me, there it is: I feel like bla right now, but thanks for your concern. I'm going to get started on that essay now, because I'm all about the getting of "things" achieved recently. Best of luck to everyone else returning to college or home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home