Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fun Stuff on Thursday

Right now, I'm sittin here playing poker listening to Neal's quality radio show, Rock Beats Scissors. The last two days were awesome w/ my suitemates. Last night, after Josh's radio show, we played some hilarious ridiculous Halo, and lately this suite has been characterized by awesome sessions of chilling and dp dough. The only bad news was that jezebel, who our suite had a fascination with because she sounded super hot and she is good at halo, (who's name is Ashley, is 21 and lives in New Hampshire), has a husband and kids. So after that, my hopes were dashed. It was a running joke w/ the suite. Looks like it's time for Josh to play "Dateless Losers" again. I downloaded some music yesterday, and thus found myself in a conversation with a 19 year old mexican. He didn't speak English, so I spoke in spanish. Consequently, I ended up saying things like "mi professor de español eres burón," and I don't even know what that means. But I don't think he caught on. I'm very good at pretending to know a language. It was fun. After 10 or 15 minutes of talking in a different language, I decided spanish was not my forte, so I left. Maybe once I take spanish again, I'll be more able to engage in foreign language conversations.
Today, I set my alarm for 9am, so I could turn on Neal's show when it started, but I slept right through my alarm, like I sometimes do. As anyone who's known me knows, I am a heavy sleeper and very tough to wake up. If my subconcious doesn't want to wake up, there's very little that can be done to change its mind. 656 9399 is Neal's radio show number. I would call in, but I'm pretty sure there are more digits I'd need to get across the state boundaries. He said djwruv was the screen name I could reach him at in the studio, but it's not signed on like it was yesterday.
Oh, I lost my room key yesterday after dinner, so that was bad. I was almost sad enough to look for it in the cold snow, but I refrained. Then, on my desk, lay my key. It was no longer lost. Today is completely full with lack of plans. It's 100% likely I'll end up playing Halo at some point, because the games have been much more fun, as of late, than they are usually. My mind is being uncreative again, like a wombat full of cheese, so I'm going to leave before you catch on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home