Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Laziness

Today was rather lazy. I woke up at 9 to my alarm, but decided it would be better if I went back to bed. So, I did. I set it again for 10 for my next class, but when I woke up for that one, I was also too tired, so I went back to bed. I had some dreams, like one dream where I had left my clarinet in the band room even and then quit the band, so I kept trying to get in the band room and get my instrument back, but I was embarassed to be seen in the band room trying to find my instrument. I kept getting the wrong clarinet, and every time I thought I had the right one, it was somebody else's. Finally, I gave up and just said to the whole band my problem and I got it. Then, I was walking around in the hall and these two guys and two hot but 13-ish aged girls were walking by acting like jerks along beside me in a line. We were walking for a while and I wanted to pass them, but they just kept bumpin into me, until I said, "I'm not havin' a good day, bug off." Then they wanted to start a fight about it, and I just walked away and their insult was, "I recommend you walk away!" even though I already was, so I laughed at them. Then, I got brought into their dilemma, because the girls had kicked a baby to death. They were angry at the child because it had started crying when they were having sex with those two guys and their parents caught them. The obvious thing to do is take your anger out on the helpless baby. Death by kicking! Somehow I witnessed them kicking it to death too. Then, I felt bad about seeing a baby kicked to death, but I woke up soon after. By this time it was almost 330. I do love sleeping long hours too much. Then, I played some Halo w/ James and Brian, then I went lifting w/ Brian, and then I got a buffalo chicken wrap that was way too hot for me and I burned up my entire mouth, but still it was good. Then, mark was drunk and being goofy in the suite. I played some more halo then the network died. Now, I'm talking to Derek for the first time in months. He broke up w/ Nicole last monday, who he'd been dating for over two years, maybe pushin' three. Life sucks when relationships end, but it sounds like it was all her fault and he had no choice. Whatev. But now, I'm goin back to bed to dream of killing innocent creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home